María José Fernández Martín
- Partner in the law firm of Fernández Pizarro Abogados, (1983-1992),
- Chief of lawyer of ARCA (ASEGURADORES REUNIDOS, COMPAÑIA ANÓNIMA), Madrid, Spain (1987-1990).
- Legal Adviser in Company Law: CIRCO PRICE (1983-1988) Madrid, Spain.
- Head of Legal Department in the insurance pool AGRASO- SEREA (Motor insurance Hard Risq), Madrid, Spain (1985-90).
- Head of Legal Department in the insurance pool AGARA (Aviation Risq), Madrid, Spain (1985-2005).
- Legal Adviser in Company Law: PROCULTUR SL and F.F.C. SL (1983- 2006) Madrid, Spain.
- General Manager of OFICINA ESPAÑOLA DE ASEGURADORES DE AUTOMÓVILES (OFESAUTO) Spanish Nacional Green Card Bureau. (1990-2007)
- Foundation of IURA & PRAXIS International Consulting specialised in insurance and reinsurance Law
- 1989 - 2007
- International Delegate from Spanish Motor Insurance Companies in the green card System and European committee of Insurance.
- 2006 - 2007
- International Delegate from Councill of Bureaux in Economical Commission for Europe (ONU) Working Party on Road traffic Safety.
- International member of Council of Bureaux to deal with the Arab League for international Motor insurance Systems.
- 2002 - 2007
- International Lecturer at in Austria, France, Italia, Croatia, Slovenia, Poland, and Ukraine.
- 1989 - 2007
- Member of AIDA INTERNATIONAL and SEAIDA SECTION.
- 2003 - 2007
- Member of Institute for European Traffic Law.
23 years of professional activity as Lawyer, Legal Adviser, lecturer and Management of International business.
Teacher of several Insurances Schools (INESE, UNESPA) and Training collaborator of professional Association as Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid, Colegios de Mediadores de Seguros de Madrid, Alicante y Palma de Mallorca.( 1990-2007).
Lecturer Collaborator with INADE (Instituto Atlántico del Seguro) (1998- to date) Congreso SEGURAUTO.
Training and coaching activity: Series of lectures for Guardia Civil and Spanish Police in matter of International Motor Insurance Control. (2004-2007).
Wide experience, civil matters, motor insurance, third party liability and property damages claims.
Editorial Aranzadi “Compendio de responsabilidad y Seguro en la circulación de vehículos a motor” (1999)
Noticias en carta verde (news in Green card) monthly since 0ctober 2004 to february2007.
Several writing in news paper and Magazines (Actualidad Aseguradora, Mercado Previsor, Revista General de Seguros)
Law Degree, University Complutense of Madrid, Spain.
EXMBA in Management Business, Instituto de Empresa (I.E), Madrid, Spain. December 2007.